Control music and videos using hand gesture (For PC)
Features that use hand gesture are very new, and are adopted by many devices. The newly launched S4 has many cool features that can be controlled using hand gesture. Also some Sony Laptops have hand gesture controlling features too. But it is not possible for us to buy devices that expensive. So today we will see a software that use webcam to control music and videos using hand gesture.
- A PC, Laptop (Windows or mac O.S.)
- Webcam (If on pc)
- Flutter Software
Download links- Windows
I will show the tutorial on Windows OS. Kindly make sure you meet the above requirements before moving to further steps.
How to control music and videos using hand gesture??
- After downloading Flutter from above links, install it on your PC/Laptop.
- You can find Flutter running in notification panel on the Right bottom of your screen.
- Right click on the Flutter icon and then select Gesture Tutorial.
- Now you can test the app and practice on how to use the app.
- After following all the steps, now you are ready to use Flutter to control music and videos using hand gesture.
- Launch any media player like VLC or Windows media player, and just make the gesture of next as seen in tutorial to change the music.
- You can play the next or previous music/video, or you can also play or pause too.
- See the Gestures for controlling music in the image below
NOTE: Be Patient and master the Controls to use this software.
In this way you can control music and videos using hand gestures. If you have any doubts in this tutorial you can post them in comment section below. Use this trick to surprise your Friends and Family.
Share on Facebook and other sites using the buttons below.