Data is one of the most precious things there is as we keep it stored online, offline, on the cloud or on physical hard drives. Data that is stored offline might get deleted accidentally while cleaning up the storage. Sometimes you will find it in the recycle bin, other times you won’t. So what happens to all the data that is removed from recycle bin too? Is it gone forever, or you can recover it. Let us find out.
The science behind deleted data
All the data let it be audio, video, photo or any other file type that gets stored on laptop/PC is assigned an address to where it is stored. Now when you delete the data from recycle bin, the address is removed but the file is still present. This file only gets permanently deleted when some other data replaces the old one. So that means you can always get the deleted data back.
How to recover deleted data?
Deleted data can be recovered by some good software tools which will help you find the address of the deleted data. This will help the recovery of the accidentally deleted data. One such good software which we recommend is the Stellar Data recovery for Windows – Professional. You will get tools for most of the famous operating system, but as of now, we are focusing on the common one that is the Windows. Using such type of software will help you get the deleted data back. Let us review the software and see how it works.
Is recovering lost partition possible?
One of the coolest feature which I found in the Stellar Data recovery for Windows – Professional version is the recovery of lost or deleted drive partition. Even if you one has accidentally deleted the whole drive, it is possible to recover data from the same if you have the proper tool. Apart from this, recovering data from RAW partition is also possible with this software.
Word of Caution: If you accidentally delete any data from laptop/PC, do not copy any new files or folders especially in the same location from where the data was deleted.
Stellar Data Recovery for Windows – Professional review and working:
Not long ago such software were only known and used by engineers who had enough knowledge of computers due to the complex process. But companies like Stellar have made them pretty simple to use for any layman and recover the data back.
Here is a step by step process on how to recover accidentally deleted data from lost partition:
- Download the Stellar Data Recovery for Windows – Professional version.
- Install the software on your laptop/PC where you deleted the partition and lost all the data.
- Launch the software. First, you will need to select the file type(audio, video, document, etc.) of the data deleted. If you had multiple then select all.
- Choosing the location from where the data was deleted. If in your case you know the location, then choose it or else if you lost the whole partition, then select can’t find drive option. Once you press scan, it will search for any partitions which were deleted recently or are still present on the hard disk but deleted by the user.
- Once you find the lost partition, for the data, the software by default chooses a quick scan, and if it fails to find any files – it switches to deep scan mode. Deep scan mode will take more time but gives better results.
- After the process is completed, a list of all the files found will be displayed in a tree format.
- Once you are done selecting the files you wish to recover, you can then press the recover button.
- Post that you will be asked to choose a location to recover files, make sure it is not the same location from where the files were deleted.
One of the great things about Stellar Data recovery for Windows – Professional is that they offer 30 days money back guarantee, so it’s totally safe to buy it.
Advantages of recovering data from Image:
Another advanced feature of this software is that you can make an image of the hard drive and then run the scans on that image. If the hard drive has lost data and gone old, then running an intensive scan again and again for data recovery may damage the hard drive even more. So creating an image of the hard drive is a better idea as the image won’t get corrupted even after many scans keeping the data intact.
In this way, one can recover accidentally deleted data from lost partition and get your whole partition back. In my case, mostly deep scan worked out to be a good option. The software is made very easy to use for anyone to understand. There are other recovery software available, but the advance feature of recovering data from lost partition or RAW partition works great in Stellar Data recovery for Windows – Professional version. The pricing for the software is Rs. 5,999 and you can buy it from this link. Do keep in mind that the software has some basic features like normal data recover along with lost partition data recovery and recovery from the image too. These features make the software worth the price as hiring any service may cost you ‘n’ times more depending on the amount of data. Let me know your views on the Stellar Data Recovery for Windows – Professional and the process of recovering files. If you face any doubts or have any feedback, please post them in the comment section below.
Stellar Data Recovery is one of the pioneers in data recovery industry in India and has been providing a wide range of data recovery services & solutions since 1993. The company is ISO 9001:2015 & ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified and has offices in all major Indian cities and states capitals. With proprietary data recovery service techniques, Skilled data recovery experts, In-house Research & Development team and state of the art infrastructure of CLASS 100 CLEAN ROOM labs, Stellar has established itself as a market leader in delivering 100% risk free recovery to over 3 million satisfied clients in India, Europe and USA.