Automation Has never been out of trend. It’s always great to see the wonders of Engineering in this field. There are Many Places which are must visit for Car lovers around the world. Here’s some of
1. Petersen Museum, Los Angeles
Situated in Los Angeles it is one of the most amazing Automobile Museum not only in
The Museum has over 100 vehicles on display in 25 galleries. And that’s not all. The remaining half of the collection is kept at basement level of building. There are age restrictions if you want to visit this Vault collection as they call it.
The Main Highlights of the Museum are:
- 1939 Porsche (One Of only two in existence)
- NASCAR Herbie (Used in Movie Herbie:Fully Loaded)
- Lightning McQueen (From Cars and Cars 2)
- 1967 Ford MKIII GT40
- 1956 Jaguar XKSS (owned by Steve McQueen)
- 1992 Batmobile (From Batman Returns)
2. BMW Welt And Museum, Munich
The BMW Museum is Dedicated entirely to the history of BMW Automobile. It is located
This Museum is the best choice for all the BMW lovers.
(P.S. BMW started by producing Engines for Fighter Planes, Helicopters etc. So the logo of BMW represents The Propellers of
3. Cité de l’Automobile, Mulhouse
Cité de l’Automobile is the Mecca of Classic Cars. This museum has largest displayed collection of automobiles and contains largest and most comprehensive collection of Bugatti Motor Vehicles in the world. It was established in 1978. It is situated as Mulhouse, France.
The Most amazing classic cars sit on the display in the Museum.
- Serpollet Double Phaeton Type A, 1902
- Peugeot VIS-A-VIS Type 26, 1902
- Mercedes Double Phaeton
- Lancia Torpedo Type Epsilon, 1912
- Ferrari Coupe 250 LM, 1964
- Alfa Romeo 8C 2900
And many more to count.
4. Audi Museum Mobile, Ingolstad
Museum mobile is an Automobile Museum owned and operated by Audi AG situated at Ingolstadt, Germany. Established in 2000, it is devoted to the history of Audi.
In the building there is permanent exhibition of 50 cars and 30 motorcycles and Bicycles. As well as there are numerous other exhibits relating to History of Audi, DKW, Horch, Wanderer and NSU.
There is a Paternoster which is the main attraction. Here 14 cars are displayed in constant motion.
5. Porsche Museum, Stuttgart
The Porsche Museum located at Stuttgart, Germany was established in 1976. Any variants of the Porsche car which is out there in the world is present in the Porsche Museum.
The most popular cars in the exhibit consists of :
- Porsche 360 Cisitalia, 1947
- Porsche 356 Nr. 1 Roadstar, 1948
- Porsche Type 804 F1 Racing car, 1962
- The 612 hp Carrera GT, 2003
6. Museo Ferrari, Italy
Museo Ferrari is a Ferrari company museum dedicated to the Ferrari sports car marque. It is not purely for cars. There are Trophies, Certificates and other memorabilia connected to Italian Motor Racing Industry.
The Museum has Combination of Ferrari road and track car. Many of the Ferrari’s most iconic cars from throughout its history are present in museum.
- Ferrari 250 TR, 1957
- Ferrari 288 GTO, 1984
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, 2013