Use Facebook without internet on mobile
Most of us use Facebook everyday as a social networking. So basically you need to have a internet connection to login to your Facebook account. So what about those people who don’t have a internet connection?? or those who have stone age phones like Nokia 1100 which even don’t have gprs connection?? So there is a solution for such people also. So lets see how to use Facebook without internet on mobile.
Just follow the steps given below. And let me clarify that this is a Officially legal method. There is nothing like hacking trick or something.
Use Facebook without Internet on Mobile?
Note: This service is currently available on Airtel, Aircel, Uninor, Idea, Videocon, Loop mobile and Tata Docomo (India)
- Just dial *325# from your mobile. Then you will receive a message something like this:
Welcome to Facebook by Fonetwish.
Your request has been accepted.
We will shortly send you a menu,
please exit this message.
- So your message may be similar to the above one or may be not, that doesn’t matter. So now just wait for the login screen.
- Now after few seconds it will ask you your email id and password. Just enter the correct credentials and login.
- And so in this menu driven program, you can do may things on Facebook like write status, see message etc.
- Along with this, you will get message of birthday reminders that too for FREE.
- If you want to access all the features, then you can subscribe to one day pack for Re.1
You can check more info about this service on FONETWISH.
If you have any doubt regarding this method, then do post it in the comment section below. Or you can also drop a mail using contact me form.