Buffer youtube videos faster
We all watch videos on youtube mostly. You may have experienced buffering/loading of videos, which is sometimes a bit irritating. You can’t increase your internet speed. So even if you have a slow internet connection, you can buffer youtube videos faster. Below are the two methods given.
Buffer youtube videos faster:
Youtube Feather beta
- This is a mode in youtube, where you can enter and buffer videos faster.
- Click here to enter Feather beta mode.
- Now click on “Join the Feather Beta” option.
- Now your youtube videos will buffer faster as compared to before.
Note :Whenever you close your browser you have to again click on the link to re-enable Feather mode
Now this mode is specially created by youtube. It’s basically a lighter version of the normal, as suggested by its name Feather. Here it decreases video quality. So in the case the quality doesn’t affects you much, this method will be helpful to you.
Speedbit video accelerator
- Speedbit video accelerator is a software, which can buffer your videos faster.
- You can download it from here.
- Now download and install the software.
- Whenever you play a video on youtube you will see the software buffering videos faster.
Its free for normal videos, but if you want to use it for HD videos, then it will cost you. A box appears in the bottom-right corner, when it buffer youtube videos faster. So you can see the software working and experience the change.
So these were the best two ways in which you can buffer youtube videos faster. Share your experience with us in the comment section below. Also if you have any doubts, then do post in the comment section below. I will be happy to help.